How do I register for a youth sport/activity?
The Council Bluffs Parks and Recreation Department offers many youth sports and has downloadable registration forms on each sports webpage. Forms can be mailed in or dropped off at the Park and Rec office along with the registration fee. There are other organizations that offer youth sports and activities and you can find their contact information and website links on our Youth Activities page also.Youth Activities

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for a youth sport/activity?
2. How do I know if a game has been canceled due to inclement weather?
3. How do a rent a field for a game or practice?
4. How do I rent the CB Rec Complex for a game or tournament?
5. How do I rent Bayliss Park?
6. How do I rent Bayliss Hall?
7. If we don't see find a sport for our child's age where can we go to play?
8. How do I rent a shelter at a park?
9. Where can I camp in Council Bluffs?