How do I get a copy of an accident report?
Copies of the initial accident report may be obtained at Police Records between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm on the following business day. There is a $10.00 fee for copies of reports. For your convenience you can now order your accident reports online. In order to obtain copies of supplemental reports, photographs, or other accident related documentation, a release must be obtained from the City Attorney’s Office. Additional fees will be charged for these reports.

Online Accident Reports

Show All Answers

1. Does the City of Council Bluffs have a curfew?
2. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
3. I have questions on getting a vehicle released. What do I need to know?
4. What are the child restraint and seat belt laws?
5. What are the City of Council Bluffs' municipal traffic codes?
6. Who do I contact about a "Red Light Citation" I received in the mail?
7. When should I report an accident?