Can I make payments or get an extension?
Partial payments are accepted on the website only. If the deadline for payment is not met, a late fee will be added. Extensions for extenuating circumstances may be made through the Council Bluffs Legal Department.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make payments or get an extension?
2. How does the Stop on Red program work?
3. How do I know if an intersection is using Stop on Red?
4. How do violators get notified?
5. I lost my ticket, how do I get another?
6. What if my payment is late or I don’t pay?
7. What if the registered owner of the vehicle was not driving it at the time of the driving violation?
8. What is considered running a red light?
9. Where can I pay my ticket in person?
10. Which intersections will have photo enforcement?
11. Who do I contact to appeal the ticket?
12. Who gets the ticket?
13. Who operates Stop on Red?