Curbside yard waste collection is unlimited and runs from April 3 to November 30. Check out these reminders for successful curbside yard waste collection:
- Yard waste and trash must be contained separately
- Yard waste may be contained in a regular garbage can, City-approved Poly-Cart, or paper waste bags
- Yard waste containers must be marked with a “Y” or an orange yard waste sticker
- Place yard waste containers a few feet from trash containers
- Limbs and branches must be bundled with string or twine; bundles cannot exceed 4’ long, 2’ diameter, and 60 pounds
Did You Know? Residents on City waste services can purchase 95-gallon Poly-Carts for yard waste or refuse. These are made from recycled plastic and are available through the Solid Waste Management Division at a cost of $60.00 when picked up at the Recycling Center or $70.00 when staff deliver. Click Here for Details!
Need yard waste stickers? Pick them up at City Hall in the Health Department or Treasurer’s Office, or at the Recycling Center.