Curbside yard waste collection has begun! Unlimited amounts of yard waste will be picked up from now until November 30. Yard waste includes materials like grass clippings, garden waste, leaves, branches and limbs, shrubs, and flowers. To report missed collection contact Waste Connections: 712-256-2288. Here are some yard waste tips. Happy spring cleaning!
- Unlimited amounts of yard waste will be picked up from April 1 – November 30
- Place yard waste in a regular garbage can, a City-approved Poly-cart, or paper yard waste bags
- Mark yard waste containers with a Y
- Yard waste placed in plastic bags will not be collected
- Gather limbs and branches into bundles no more than 4’ in length, 2’ in diameter, and 60lbs
- Branches must be no more than 3" in diameter
- Use string or twine to tie bundles. Do not use wire, nylon, or rope
For more disposal options, visit www.cbrecycles.com.