Fire Response Statistics
The Fire Department response statistics for the previous calendar year.
Overview of Fire Department responses for 2020:
- 9,864 calls for service
- Emergency medical responses totaled 8,170 or 83% of the responses.
- October was the busiest month: 900 responses made – an average of 29 a day.
- The busiest ladder company was Truck 32, making 1,532 responses.
- The busiest engine company was Engine 21, making 1,904 responses.
- The busiest medic unit and busiest response vehicle in the city was Medic 3 making 2,791 responses.