Parks & Recreation
Spring/summer softball (Men's and Co-ed Leagues)
- Teams play 1 game per night during a 12-14 game season, weather permitting
- Wednesday night men's league will be a double-header league and play 20-22 games
- Team numbers are limited to 8 spots per league per night and 12 on Wednesday night
- Players may not play on more than one team in the same league
- Players may not play in two different divisions (example: D players must stay with D teams, E with E, etc.)
- $325/team for single-game leagues, plus umpire fees
- $425/team for doubleheader leagues, plus umpire fees
- Registrations begin February 1st, no early registrations
- Games begin the week of April 7th
- Mandatory coach meeting at Community Hall (205 S. Main), date and time announced after registration deadline
Council Bluffs Parks & Rec offers a recreational baseball league for youth in 3 different age levels, U10, U12, & U14. This league uses USSSA baseball rules with some modifications to make this league more enjoyable and help the recreationally skilled players learn the fundamental skills of baseball. All games are played at the CB Rec Complex, 2900 Richard Downing Drive or Bahnsen Park, 1720 Ave L.
Games are played between mid-April through the end of June and usually played on Monday-Thursday nights. Entry fee for all players is $40. Coaches may require additional fees for uniforms, practice field rentals, and/or equipment.
10 and Under (Players can always play up a division)
•Ages 7-10. Cannot be 11 before Aug 1st.
12 and Under
•Ages 11-12. Cannot be 13 before Aug 1st.
14 and Under
•Ages 13-14. Cannot be 15 before Aug 1st.
Online Registration available by visting www.teamsideline.com/councilbluffs, or download the form below
Girl's Fastpitch Softball
- Ages 8-10. (Age as of December 31, 2018)
- Fee: $40/player
- 11-inch, .47 COR ball
- 50-foot bases, 30-foot pitching
- There is no walking in this division. Coaches come in to pitch until a player strikes out or gets a hit.
- Ages 11-13 (Age as of December 31, 2018)
- Fee: $40/player
- 12-inch, .47 COR ball
- 60-foot bases, 35-foot pitching
Online Registration available by visiting www.teamsideline.com/councilbluffs, or download the form below