Salvage/Storage Yard License


Defined by Section 3.32.030, any person, persons, firm or corporation desiring to engage in the business of being a junk dealer, salvage operator, salvage yard, storage yard, or scrap processor within the city must first make application for a license to do so, on a form to be furnished for such purpose by the office of the City Clerk.

Salvage/Storage Yard Licenses are to be renewed annually on January 1st, expiring on December 31st of each year. Applications, along with fee payment, should be submitted to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 209 Pearl Street, Ste 102, Council Bluffs, IA 51503.


The fee for a license requested pursuant to this chapter shall be as set forth in the prevailing schedule of fees as most recently adopted by the City Council.

Salvage/Storage Yard License Application