Permits and Licenses

Special Use Permit:  A special use permit is required for any event in a park or on our trails.  

Mobile Food Vendor License: Pursuant to Ordinance 6402, a mobile food vendor license is required for any person selling or offering to sell food in Council Bluffs. Fill out the