How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
The Animal Control Division investigates all complaints regarding animals within the corporate City limits of Council Bluffs. The Animal Control Officers, on a daily basis, investigate alleged bites, running-at-large, abandonment, cruelty, license compliance and barking, to name just a few.

Should you have a concern regarding the treatment of an animal, or have a complaint regarding animals, please email Chief Animal Control Officer Galen Barrett at , or call (712)328-4656, with as much detailed information as possible regarding the situation.