How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Release of Personal Property
If you have property being held by the Council Bluffs Police Department and would like to obtain a release for the return of said property, please print the Application for Release of Personal Property and submit it to the City Legal Department for review. 

Items part of a criminal case may not be released until final court action and payment of court costs have been completed. Items considered to be contraband will not be returned.

Application for Release of Personal Property

Contact Us

Legal Department

209 Pearl St.
Third Floor 
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

Ph: (712) 328-4620
Fx: (712) 322-9255