How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Special Event Permit
A special event permit is required for any public event within the City.  If your private event includes; loud noise, band, fireworks, special parking needs, large number of people, street closure, sale of food or beverage, or use of any public area, a special event permit is required.  The application must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office at least 10 business days prior to the event.

There is no fee for a special event permit.

Special Event Application

Please Note:  Along with your application you must provide a map (if applicable) and an insurance certificate for general liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00.

Want to recycle at your event? Check out the link below. 
Event Recycling Information

Contact Us

Marcy Worden
City Clerk 
Send an e-mail

Jodi Quakenbush
Deputy City Clerk
Send an e-mail

City Clerk’s Office
209 Pearl St.
Suite 102
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

Ph:  (712)328-4616
Fax: (712)328-2137