How Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Handbill Permit
Any person, firm or corporation who follows the calling, trade, profession and occupation and engages in the business of distributing handbills, circulars, cards, pamphlets or other advertising matter, shall be required to secure a handbill permit.

$25.00 annually

Handbill Application

Please Note: Along with your application, you will need to submit a sample and proof of insurance.

Contact Us

Marcy Worden
City Clerk 
Send an e-mail

Jodi Quakenbush
Deputy City Clerk
Send an e-mail

City Clerk’s Office
209 Pearl St.
Suite 102
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

Ph:  (712)328-4616
Fax: (712)328-2137