City Tree 4The Parks, Recreation, and Public Property oversees trees on the public right of way.

To report a tree problem, please call the Parks, Recreation and Public Property office at (712) 328-4650. An inspection will be made to determine what needs to be done with the tree. You will receive a notice in the mail of the work to be completed. Call the same number for information on planting trees on a right of way.

Master Street Tree Plan 
2017 Free Tree Planting Program - Information available in January 2017

Do you want to provide tree removal services for the City? Two requirements are all it takes to become eligible.
Tree Service Requirements

Emerald Ash Borer in Council Bluffs With the confirmation of infestation in at least 22 Iowa counties, Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) infestation in Council Bluffs is inevitable. The urban tree canopy in Council Bluffs will be significantly impacted by the EAB without proper intervention. For more information use the following links.
Emerald Ash Borer Information
City Wide EAB Tree List
Iowa Department of Natural Resources

Iowa State Extension